SmallBall.com is committed to creating a community of players that can
meet and interact with others around the world. As part of that commitment,
we ask that you please abide by our Code of Conduct. With your cooperation
we can help to ensure everyone will have a positive experience.
Appropriate team and player names
Play with Honor
- SmallBall will not allow inappropriate team or player names.
Names with profanity, sexually explicit language, sexual innuendo, or
racial, ethnic, or religious slurs will be eliminated immediately.
- Although it is possible to create more than one team, SmallBall
expects that each owner will create and nurture only one team. Some
people have been identified as creating multiple teams for the purpose
of artificially generating wins for their primary team. This practice
diminishes the enjoyment for other players, and ultimately will never
provide the satisfaction that comes with training your team and competing
- As in life, the more you train and the more pro-active you
are in managing your team, the better your SmallBall players will become.
If you have identified a team whose abilities are obviously inferior
to your teams, please be considerate of other owners and move on. Disruptive
behavior, such as stronger teams stomping on weaker teams repeatedly,
does not make the game more fun.
- Hacking the game and or server to increase scores or skills
is strictly prohibited and illegal.
- The Big League has very little structure to allow for complete
freedom in choosing opponents. So in order to have a fair and competitive
environment, everyone must do his or her part. Please select teams that
are worthy of your abilities. Having Major League Baseball teams compete
against Little League teams is inappropriate and no fun for anybody.
- We ask that you please do not abandon your team. If you have
exhausted all the enjoyment you feel can be had from your SmallBall
team, and want to retire as an owner, please attempt to find someone
who can adopt them. Post a message on the message board and simply give
someone your Owner ID# and your Password. Your team will live on even
though you are done with them.
Protect Your Privacy
- In general you may post anything having to do with SmallBall.
Be respectful of others, and be clear in your communication.
- We encourage team owners to treat each other with mutual respect.
Please do not use any features of SmallBall to threaten, harass, stalk,
or abuse others.
- Keep discussions focused on ideas, theories, and facts. Do
not indulge in personal attacks or ridicule.
- SmallBall Inc. will revoke the membership of anyone who advocates
or encourages expressions of violence, bigotry, racism, hatred, or profanity.
- SmallBall Forums will not tolerate disruptive activity, including
statements that incite others to violate this Code of Conduct or participate
in offensive and or illegal activities.
- Use of profanity is strictly forbidden. Please understand,
posting messages is an activity that requires you to be responsible.
Many team owners can be minors. Please abide by generally accepted standards
- We strongly caution you against giving out personally identifiable
information to anyone when on-line. Information such as social security
numbers, credit card numbers, names, addresses, telephone numbers, and
drivers license numbers, can potentially all be used for illegal or
- Keep your password a secret. Your password ensures that only
you can control your team
- We respect and safeguard your privacy. We expect that you
do the same concerning the privacy of others.